Support Sisterhood

You can support Sisterhood's work to improve the lives of widows in Chennai in India both as an individual and as a company in the following ways:

  • You can make a donation directly to our Sisterhood bank account: reg.no: 5028 account no: 1314448 at Jyske Bank, Hovedgaden 28, 3460 Birkerød, Denmark 

    IBAN: DK1350280001314448

    BIC: JYBADKKK

  • If you are a woman you can become a member of the women’s lifestyle club in Denmark – “Above & Beyond Society” who supports Sisterhood by donating DKK 200 of their membership fee to Sisterhood. Sign in for the Above & Beyond Society membership here
  • As a company you can engage with Sisterhood in many ways – we can potentially tailor-make a project to match your company’s CSR strategy. Please contact Founder Tine Arentsen Willumsen here to know more.

We guarantee that at least 90% of your donation will go directly to the benefit of the projects. The remaining 10% covers administrative costs, which we aim to also get funded by other businesses and personal sponsors.

With a joint effort we can really make a difference for some of the millions of unfortunate women around the world and give them COURAGE; CARE, CHOICES and CHANGE.

Thank you so much for helping!